In one week’s time, we visit the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia with an increased grid featuring no less than 5 categories of cars – LMP2, LMP3, CN, GT and GTAm.
Click here for the 2015 – 2016 Asian LMS Round 2 Sepang Provisional Entry List
Fox Sports 3, STAR Sports China and Motors TV France will be broadcasting the Round 1 Fuji video highlights at the following times.
Fox Sports 3
Available in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia.
- Friday, 30th October 2015 – 20:00hrs
- Saturday, 31st October 2015 – 14:30hrs
STAR Sports China
- Sunday, 1st November 2015 – 19:00hrs
- Monday, 2nd November 2015 – 14:30hrs
- Wednesday, 4th November 2015 – 03:30hrs
Motors TV France
- Saturday, 31 October 2015 – 12:35hrs
- Saturday, 31 October 2015 – 17:31hrs
- Saturday 31 October 2015 – 00:45hrs
- Monday, 2 November 2015 – 11:27hrs
- Wednesday, 4 November 2015 – 13:10hrs
- Thursday, Jeudi 5 November 2015 – 08:02hrs
- Sunday, 8 November 2015 – 03:53hrs
- Wednesday, 11 November 2015 – 01:34hrs
Our Official Online Media Partner 9tro brings you the latest coverage and insights into our season thus far. More…
Pierre Fillon, President of the ACO, and Gérard Neveu, ELMS CEO, with Pascal Couasnon, Michelin Motorsport Manager, today announced the creation of a new series in 2016.
The Michelin GT3 Le Mans Cup will be launched next season and will run on the European Le Mans Series meetings, completing the line-up of exciting race series for the race week-ends including ELMS, Formula Renault 2.0 and Renault Sport Trophy RS01.
Read more here.
We are just under 3 weeks away from Round 2 of the 2015/2016 Asian Le Mans Series which will be held at the Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia.
The provisional timetable is as follows:
Friday, 6th November 2015
1200hrs – 1300hrs Free Practice 1
1700hrs – 1800hrs Free Practice 2
Saturday, 7th November 2015
1045hrs – 1115hrs Free Practice 3
1445hrs – 1515hrs Qualifying
Sunday, 8th November 2015
1410hrs – 1715hrs Race (3 hours plus leader)